The Seedling Fund has been designed to help small businesses and social enterprises by providing interest free, micro-loans.
Applications are limited to a maximum of NZD 1,000 and funds, while untethered, should be used to help grow your business and deliver positive societal or environmental impact.
Please lodge your expression of interest in the form provided below. Applications are open to all businesses and organisations based in Aōtearoa New Zealand.
Applications are now open.
For any questions or if you need assistance with your application, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no guarantee that your application will be successful.
- Applicants will be advised on a rolling basis whether their application is successful or not.
- Seedling Consulting has sole responsibility for judging applications.
- There is no limit to how many times an organisation can apply in good faith.
- Funds advanced are loaned to the recipient and are repayable upon demand at a maximum of 5% of business revenue/annum.
- We may request further information from you to assist with our decision making process.
- This fund has been created for the broad purpose of helping small businesses and social enterprises succeed.
- Organisations with a social or environmental mission will be prioritised for loan funding.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Seedling Consulting to use information you provided in your application to promote the Seedling Fund.